IN THIS EDITION:
- D27 Race
- Hot Lunch Volunteering
- Directory Info & Updates
- Important Links
TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY-
THE 12TH ANNUAL DISTRICT 27 5K, 1M and KIDS' DASH RACE AT 8AM!
It's not too late to register to run/walk... we will also take day-of registrations until 7:45am!
We hope you'll join us for:
- Pre-race warm up with Studio Spin
- Kid's dash course by Hi-Five Sports
- Custom school clothing from humanKIND - including special race day designs!
- Music by Bach to Rock
- Race snacks from local sponsors
- and more!
Can't join tomorrow? You can still make a small donation to support the race - proceeds benefit the Rohrabaugh Scholarship granted to outstanding D27 graduates of Glenbrook North!
HOT LUNCH VOLUNTEERING
Please remember the following guidelines for hot lunch volunteering:
- Check in at the school office 5 minutes before your shift.
- Only the designated adult volunteer from the sign-up list will be allowed entry (please note that younger siblings cannot accompany you during this time.)
- Photography is prohibited within the school premises.
- Check in with the Lunch Solutions representative. Your responsibilities will include organizing and serving lunches. It's important to note that we are not responsible for supervising the lunchroom; the school will handle that.
- During your shift, please remain at the hot lunch service tables and refrain from joining students at their lunch tables. Once your shift concludes, promptly check out at the office and remember to take your ID.
You can find available shifts here Hot Lunch Volunteer Sign up for October.
The Hickory Point 2023-24 yearbooks are now available for purchase on Treering! Get a special 10% discount for all orders made until October 31st. You can log into your Treering account or use the provided link to buy yours. The passcode for Hickory Point is 1013313179884959.
Plus, don't forget that ALL yearbooks come with 2 customizable pages for your student at no extra charge! Make sure to complete your customization by April 1, 2024.
STUDENT DIRECTORY ON DIRECTORYSPOT
DirectorySpot has been updated for the 2023-2024 school year and is now available to all PTA members.
Need help with access? Please email the PTA Directory Committee
Need to update your content? Please submit a PTA Directory Form
Be part of our in-person PTA meetings. Mark your calendar for the following initial dates: 10/6, 11/3, and 12/1. All meetings start at 10am. Simply check in at the front office, and they’ll guide you to the meeting location for the day.
- Hot Lunch Ordering
- Hot Lunch Volunteer Sign Up for September
- Library Volunteer Sign Up
- Morning Supervisors Sign Up
- Humankind Spirit Wear
- Hickory Point Birthday Sign Order Form